The below listed ordinances of the City of Albany have been approved by City Council in 2017. Past ordinances are listed by year in the left side bar column.
- Ordinance 2017-01 - Amending Chapter XVII, Public Health - Smoking Pollution Control of the Albany Municipal Code
Approved: 2/21/ 2017
- Ordinance 2017-02- Authorizing an amendment to the contract between the Albany City Council and the Board of Administration of the California Public Employees’ Retirement System
- Ordinance 2017-03 - Amending Chapter 8 of the Albany Municipal Code, Bicycle Regulations
- Ordinance 2017-04 - Amending the smoking control ordinance to expressly state that it regulates Marijuana smoke, as well as tobacco smoke, and making additional clarifying revisions
- Ordinance 2017-05 - Amending Chapters 20.24 “Development Standards” and Chapter 20.100 “Procedures” of the Albany Municipal Code
- Ordinance 2017-06 - Amending Section 20.16.020 “Residential Use Classifications” and Section 20.28 “Of-Street Parking and Loading Regulations” of the Albany Municipal Code