The Master Fee Schedule is published annually as a compilation of current fees charged by the City for services and products provided by the City. This publication also contains the fines for traffic and other municipal code violations, Business License rates, and Sewer Service rates.
The Albany City Council approves the Master Fee Schedule and the fees are effective on July 1st of each year.
- Administrative Fees
- Community Development Fees (Includes: Planning, Zoning, Construction Permits & Inspections)
- Public Works (Const. Permits & Inspections, Sewer & Storm Drains)
- Exhibit A: Classifications for Use of City's Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Exhibit B: Sewer Service Rate Schedule: FY 2016-2017
Business License Fees: FY 2016-2017
Archived Master Fee Schedules:
- Master Fee Schedule: FY 2015-2016 (Entire Document)
- Master Fee Schedule: FY 2014-2015 (Entire Document)
- Master Fee Schedule: FY 2013-2014 (Entire Document)
- Master Fee Schedule: FY 2012-2013 (Entire Document)
- Master Fee Schedule: FY 2011-2012 (Entire Document)
- Master Fee Schedule: FY 2008-2009 (Entire Document)