I'm an East Bay Native, who moved to Albany in 1999. I live here with my wife Lauren, daughter Emma and Blackjack, our German short hair. In our spare time, the family enjoys hiking, skiing and (when we've saved up enough mileage) travel to Hawaii and beyond. Twice a year, we help out at music festivals in Mendocino County.
BA UC Berkeley 1970, Teaching Credential SF State 1974
Residential Building Contractor
City Committee Appointments:
- Planning and Zoning Commission 2006-2012
- Coach for the ABSC Soccer Foxes
- Member of the Citizens for the Albany Shoreline
- Member of the Sierra Club
- Volunteer for Camp Winnarainbow
- Volunteer the SEVA Foundation.
Internal City Committees and Intergovernmental Boards/Commissions:
- Alameda County Transportation Commission
- Association of Bay Area Goverment: General Assembly
- East Bay Sports Field Recreational Authority JPA
November 2016 to 2020