Proposed Affordable Housing Development Community Meeting
located near Cleveland & Washington Ave. in Albany
- Date: 05/23/2019 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Location: Albany Community Center
1249 Marin Avenue
Albany, California 94706
- Introduction: Satellite Affordable Housing Associates (SAHA) invites you to a Community Meeting for a Proposed Affordable Housing Development located near Cleveland & Washington Ave. in Albany
Meet the design team, learn about the proposed housing development, and provide your input. Complimentary food and drink will be provided!
Thursday, May 23rd, 2019 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
City of Albany Community Center 1249 Marin Avenue Albany, CA 9470S FLYER
Satellite Affordable Housing Associates (SAHA) provides quality affordable homes and services that empower people and strengthen neighborhoods.
SAHA begins from the idea that every person deserves a home. Their work is inspired by a belief that quality homes and empowering services should be in reach for all of the Bay Area’s community members and that despite the many obstacles to providing housing for people with low-incomes and special needs, this goal is possible.
SAHA’s innovative properties provide more than 4,000 residents in seven counties in northern California with much-needed affordable housing and services. With a commitment to high-quality design and thoughtful, ongoing supportive services, they empower residents to build better lives and create healthier, safer communities.
SAHA was created out of the strengths of two of the Bay Area’s leaders in providing affordable housing for low-income and special needs populations, Satellite Housing and Affordable Housing Associates. They want to advance the field of affordable housing, and guide their work in housing development, property management, and resident services by the following principles:
- They believe that every person deserves a home
- They commit to communities for the long term
- Their comprehensive housing services empower our residents to thrive
- High quality design inspires people and builds community
- Green building practices lead to a healthy, sustainable society
- Innovation and thoughtful risk-taking are part of how they pursue excellence
- Financial health and sustainability are essential to the endurance of of their mission
- Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to their work