Rent a Facility (events, meeting, etc.)
- To determine if your preferred date and time is available, please contact the Recreation & Community Services Department (contact information listed below).
- If you are renting the Albany Community Center, please review the Rental Booklet. For hourly rates and additional fees, review the Recreation Master Fee Schedule.
- Once you have confirmed your date is available, fill out a Facility Rental Application and submit with the $35 application fee and the deposit (amount varies per room). We accept cash, check, Visa/MasterCard.
- Your application will be reviewed. If approved, your reservation will be confirmed by email or phone. A staff member will email you a contract with your rental balance.
- Your reservation has not been confirmed until your deposit and application fee has been received. Do not announce your event date/time until you have received your rental contract via email.
- Balance is due 45 days prior to reservation.
- A completed room diagram (see 'Layout Forms' below) is due 7 days before your event.
Facility Layout Forms:
Community Center Hall Layout
Community Center Rooms 1 & 2 Layout
Community Center EOC Room Layout
Community Center Edith Stone Room Layout
Community Center Craft Room Layout
Senior Center Large Room Layout
Senior Center South Room Layout