Rent a Facility (events, meeting, etc.)
- To determine if your preferred date and time is available, please contact the Recreation & Community Services Department via email
- If you are renting the Albany Community Center, please review the Rental Booklet. For hourly rates and additional fees, review the Recreation Master Fee Schedule.
- Once you have confirmed your date is available, fill out a Facility Rental Application and submit with the $35 application fee and the deposit (amount varies per room). We accept cash, check, Visa/MasterCard.
- Your application will be reviewed. If approved, your reservation will be confirmed by email or phone. A staff member will email you a contract with your rental balance.
- Your reservation has not been confirmed until your deposit and application fee has been received. Do not announce your event date/time until you have received your rental contract via email.
- Balance is due 45 days prior to reservation.
- A completed room diagram (see 'Layout Forms' below) is due 14days before your event.
Facility Layout Forms:
Community Center Hall Layout
Community Center Rooms 1 & 2 Layout
Community Center EOC Room Layout
Community Center Edith Stone Room Layout
Community Center Craft Room Layout
Senior Center Large Room Layout
Senior Center South Room Layout
Albany Community CenterAmenities:
- Available for Rentals
- City Facility
- Meeting/Event Space
A focal point for recreation classes and programs during the year, it hosts numerous events, parties, receptions and meetings. The Recreation Department offices as well as Cable Channel KALB 33 are located inside the Community Center. The Center features a large community room, 5 smaller rooms and a commercial-style kitchen.
The Community Center was built in 1994 on the site of what used to be a hospital. It was designed to house the Albany Library on one side and the Albany Community Center on the other. The two sides of the building are joined together by the Foyer. The foyer doubles as an art gallery featuring local artists and run by the Albany Art Committee.
Rent the Facility
Are you planning a reception, banquet, birthday or business meeting? The City of Albany Community Center is an ideal choice. We have small meeting rooms, banquet rooms, a commercial kitchen, outdoor patio and a friendly helpful staff. The rooms are available for rent
Monday-Thursday: 7 am-10 pm (2 hour minimum)
Friday-Saturday, 7 am-mid-night (4 hour minimum)
See all Facility Fees in the Master Fee Schedule