City News

Warming Centers Open During Cold Snap

Post Date:02/05/2019 4:30 PM

Find information about shelters open during cold or rainy weather here. Please call 211 (Eden Information and Referral) for additional information about accessing shelters, transitional housing, and other emergency housing in Alameda County. Find out more on our Neighborhood Services webpage.

Return to full list >>