Service Directory

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Click "translate" in upper right hand corner to see content in the best language for you.

Housing Rehabilitation

  • Departments:Outside Agency
  • Divisions:Housing, Low Income, Rehabilitation
  • Phone:(510) 567-8280
Minor Home Repair Grants to make minor plumbing, carpentry, electrical repairs and can be used for, railings, grab bars, toilets, water heaters, furnaces, doors, locks and more.'
Return to full list >>