In recognition of potential hardship some taxes could have on very low-income families, there are parcel tax exemption and/or renter rebate for five City of Albany parcel taxes.
- Library Services Act of 1994 (Measure N)
- Supplemental Library Services Act of 2006 (Measure G)
- Albany Street Paving & Storm Drain Facility Improvement Tax (Measure F - 2006)
- Sidewalk Special Parcel Tax (Measure P1 - 2016)
- Parks and Open Space Facilities Special Parcel Tax (Measure M - 2018)
Please see the Low Income Parcel Tax Exemption & Renter Rebate Letter and Application for more details.
The City is being assisted by NBS, a firm that processes fees and taxes placed on the property tax bill by the City.
Completed applications should be mailed directly to NBS. The application must be mailed and postmarked no later than June 1, 2019.
Attn: City of Albany Parcel Tax Exemption
32605 Temecula Parkway, Suite 100
Temecula, CA 92592
If there are questions, please contact NBS at 1 + (800) 676-7516 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.