School Year 2019-2020
Please download the Friendship Club Registration Packet:
- Admissions Agreement
- Agreement of Indemnity/Release of Liability & Assumption of Risk
- Consent for Medical Treatment and Friendship Club Emergency Card
- Daily Schedules and Fees
- Discipline Policy
- Parent Introduction Letter
- Program Infractions Agreement
- Program Selection Form
2. Fill out the Program Selection Form (PSF) in full, please list the specific days of attendance in the area marked Days.
3. Fill out all documents in full. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
4. Return your completed packet to the Friendship Club Childcare Program at 900 Buchanan Street. Please do not mail in your forms. Feel free to contact Friendship Club if you have any questions at 1 + (510) 559-7220.
As a courtesy reminder, please note the following City of Albany Unified School District release days:
- September 3 in honor of Labor Day
- November 12 in honor of Veterans’ Day
- November 21-23 in honor of the Thanksgiving holiday
- December 24-Jan 3 in honor of Winter Break
- January 20 in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday
- May 25 in honor of Memorial Day
The Friendship Club will be CLOSED Friday, March 15th 2019!!
2020 Mid-Winter and Spring Holiday Breaks
- Mid-Winter Camp will operate from February 18-21
- Spring Camp will operate from April 7-10
Note: If you are not the person who normally picks up your child, please tell the person who does to check the front door and Parent Information Board for information/sign ups regarding upcoming Student Release Days and/or schedule changes. It is your responsibility to check.
Registration Dates (Very Important):
- Mid-Winter Camp opens for registration on: January 6
- Spring Camp opens for registration on: January 6
- Summer Camp Friendship opens for registration on: TBA
- Priority Registration for Fall Friendship Club 2020-2021 school year
opens on TBA (option only for children already enrolled in program). NO EXCEPTIONS
- Open Enrollment for the general public for Fall Friendship Club 2018-2019 school year opens on TBA.
Online Payment Guide for Registered Students: