Albany resident since 2001, Bay Area resident since 1986. Previously resident of Massachusetts and New Jersey. City Council candidate 2008, 2012. Life-long environmentalist and alternative energy enthusiast.
B.A. Chemistry, Bowdoin College, Maine
Software Professional, currently heading Operations at Bluescape LLC, San Carlos, CA
City Committee Appointments:
- Planning & Zoning Commissioner 2013-2014, Vice Chair 2014
- Parks and Recreation Commissioner 2007-2012, 3 years as Chair
- Traffic & Safety Commissioner 2006
- Sierra Club Outings leader for Loma Prieta Chapter Peak Climbing Section, Bay Chapter
- Backpacking Section, National Outings Alaska Subcommittee.
- Elected Sierra Club Leader - previously Northern Alameda County Group of Bay Chapter Executive
- Committee Member and Conservation Chair, Bay Chapter Outreach and Nominations Elections
- Committees Chair; currently Bay Chapter Executive Committee Member.
- Co-Founder and Core Member Albany Strollers & Rollers.
- Previously Board Member Carbon Neutral Albany; currently Activism lead ACRAT.
Internal City Committees and Intergovernmental Boards/Commissions:
- Alameda County Transportation Commission - Alternate
- Association of Bay Area Governments General Assembly
- East Bay Community Energy Joint Powers Authority Board
December 2016 - 2020