In order to assist our Commissioners & Committee members to perform their duties, the City of Albany has compiled a handbook covering various duties and functions as well as an overview.
- The Cover, Table of Contents and Introduction
- Historical overview, Today, and Mission
- Albany Municipal Government
- Boards/Commissions/Committees: Origins, Role & Functions, Serving on, Responsibilities & Composition. To see descriptions of each Board, Commission or Committee, please go directly to that individual Board, Commission or Committee page.
- Meeting Procedures
- Role of Members
- AB12234: Ethics Training for Local Officials